Neither of Drury Ponshed's parents will talk to him about his family's dangerous past. His great aunt and uncle, first-generation Germans, risked their lives to transport Jews across war-torn Poland and the Baltic Sea into Sweden. Drury's grandfather--his great-uncle's brother--was a notorious Nazi who stole valuable pieces of art from Holocaust victims. Yet the facts may not be as simple as they seem. Drury's best friend, Tommy Fentriss, a borderline juvenile delinquent, discovers a document from Hitler's Third Reich that could make him rich and famous. The document's content, if made public, will hurl Drury and his family into the tragic grip of history. Tough moral choices must be made by Drury and his friend that will leave painful effects on their lives and on each other.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781540861504
- ISBN: 1540861503
- Publication Year: 2016