Operating Room Leadership And Perioperative Practice Management
Effective leadership is critical to ensuring safety, efficiency and maximum productivity in the operating room (OR). This practical, evidence-based book unpicks the dynamics of a successful OR environment to underline the key techniques for management of policies, systems, staff members and teams. Fully updated to include recent clinical guidelines, the book provides the 'A-Z' of OR management, including sections on metrics, scheduling, human resource management, leadership principles, economics, quality assurance, recovery and ambulatory practice. New chapters include future healthcare models, emergency preparedness and budgets amongst other topics. Written by authors with unrivalled experience in the field, chapters are laid out in an easy and clinically helpful format to assist learning, and real-life case studies cover seventy-three different clinically relevant pain topics. This book is an essential guide for anyone working in the OR including anaesthesiologists, surgeons, nurses, and administrators.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107197367
- ISBN: 1107197368
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2