Opening Ceremony: Est. 2002
This lively volume celebrates the contributions to inventive fashionable living by the New York, based style innovator, Opening Ceremony, a bible for the fashion-forward and culturally savvy alike. In 2002, when Carol Lim and Humberto Leon opened the downtown Manhattan retail shop Opening Ceremony, they created what has become the most innovative fashion and culture destination in New York. Bringing together the best emerging American talent with international designers and historic brands, Opening Ceremony represents the best in fashion and has played a vital role in launching the careers of many young designers. Celebrating the companies tenth anniversary, Opening Ceremony is a visually rich documentation of Leon and Lim's diverse inspirations, collaborators, and creative community, including Ryan McGinley, Rodarte, and Alexander Wang. A celebratory look at New York's quintessential style headquarters, this book will captivate and inspire readers from fashion, art, music, film, and beyond.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rizzoli Intl Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780847838707
- ISBN: 0847838706
- Publication Year: 2012