Opening Ceremony: Est. 2002
This superb volume takes the reader behind the fabulous facades of Venice to explore the greatest achievements of contemporary Venetian interior design and decoration. The residential interiors included here range from fabric designer Mirella Spinella's house, full of Asian influences and the blue-and-white harmonies of the Palazzo Pisani Rubelli, to the cutting-edge geometrics of London-based architect Michael Carapetian and the home of DJ Spiller, who combines high-tech electronics with frescoed ceilings and rocaille wood paneling in an ancient noble mansion.Featuring a lively anecdotal text and stunning color photographs of private interiors otherwise not open to the public, this beautifully illustrated volume is essential for anyone who has fantasized about living in one of the most romantic cities in Europe. This is an enchanting volume for browsers, armchair tourists, and anyone interested in interior design.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rizzoli Intl Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780789334138
- ISBN: 0789334135
- Publication Year: 2017