Onet Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
This best-selling career reference puts the official jo . descriptions and other important information from the U.S. epartment of Labor's massive ONET database into useful and manageable print form. It provides high-quality, current labor market information covering nearly 100 percent of the workforce--a key consideration for anyone doing career and education research, writing resumes, and preparaing for interviews. In addition to fresh occupational descriptions for about 950 ONET jobs, the book provides a comprehensive treasure trove of information.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jist Works
- ISBN-13: 9781593574161
- ISBN: 1593574169
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 4