One Man's Daughter
Set against the background of the challenging and unforgiving Australian outback, in the shadow of World War 2, this is a story of Love lost and Love found. RITA was born to follow her father's love of breeding and training thoroughbred horses, but fate dealt her a tragic blow. A single mother, she sought to make a home for her and her son. Fate steps in a second time, leaving her alone in a strange town, with 2 children and desperate to make a future for herself and her family. Those readers who have experienced True Love, will appreciate the delicate way the author brings to us the innocence and emotions of teenage love, growing to the stronger desires and needs of mature adults irreversibly in Love. This story is uniquely Australian with an insight into the life styles and social bigoted attitudes of the 1940's, 50's and 60's eras.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477554517
- ISBN: 1477554513
- Publication Year: 2012