On New Shores: Understanding Immigrant Fathers In North America
On New Shores focuses on immigrant fathers in North America and provides readers with a richer and more comprehensive approach to how researchers, practitioners, and social policymakers can examine immigrant fathering among ethnic minority families. The chapters focus on the various methodological advances used to explicitly investigate immigrant fathers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- ISBN-13: 9780739118818
- ISBN: 0739118811
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1