Oldies But Goodies: Legendary Hits [Box]
Oldies but Goodies: Legendary Hits is an attractive package for consumers interested in AM radio hits of the '50s through the '70s. Spread out over 15 discs, all of these songs are recognizable even if the performers themselves are not. More than likely the casual music lover will only want one-hit wonders that appear throughout this set, including the Teen Queens' "Eddie My Love," Curtis Lee's "Pretty Little Angel Eyes," the Shields' "You Cheated," Alicia Bridges' "I Love the Nightlife," Dale & Grace's "I'm Leaving It All up to You," Music Explosion's "A Little Bit o' Soul," Terry Stafford's "Suspicion," Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs' "Wooly Bully," the Tune Weavers' "Happy, Happy Birthday Baby," and the O'Kaysions' "Girl Watcher." Unlike those of similar budget-line box sets, these songs are not re-recordings by the artists who made them famous; these are the original versions. ~ Al Campbell, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Original Sound Entertainment
- UPC: 081658250528