Old Bug: The Spiritual Quest Of A Skeptical Guy On A Road Trip Across America With A Long Lost Friend In A Beat Up Beetle
Having barely seen each other in three decades, two friends impulsively decide to take a cross-country road trip. For one, the trip is a chance to take a few swats at a question that buzzes like an old bug in his post-religious soul, What do I believe? Not just about God, but about morality, mortality, meaning, and the whole so-called spiritual side of life? For the other, the journey is the culmination of a lifelong struggle to confront a buried demon and reunite with a family from whom he's been estranged for his entire adult life. What begins as a mundane drive becomes a quest for what really matters; a soul searching, thought provoking, oddly mythic, often hilarious, always human odyssey, as these two very different people join forces to keep a '69 Volkswagen Beetle alive long enough to reach the distant shores of home.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: End Run Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780979446306
- ISBN: 0979446309
- Publication Year: 2008