Offices For Small Spaces
Even in challenging economic climates, business must carry on, must do more with less, make greater use of fewer resources.One such commonly affected resource is a fundamental one -- physical office space. As businesses try to make smaller, less expensive office spaces viable, the challenge is of course to maintain a professional atmosphere which, though small, still allows all workplace needs to take place. Offices for Small Spaces showcases over two dozen innovative small offices from all over the world and from all sorts of businesses -- and none larger than 865 square feet! -- that make the most of their area and nonetheless manage to create a habitable workplace environment conducive to success of business. Offices for Small Spaces is sure to provide plenty of ideas for your own workspace.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Olathe
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Collins Design
- ISBN-13: 9780060598457
- ISBN: 006059845X
- Publication Year: 2004