Off The Beaten Path Maine: Discover Your Fun
Tired of the same old tourist traps? Whether you're a visitor or a local looking for something different, Maine Off the Beaten Path shows you the Pine Tree State with new perspectives on timeless destinations and introduces you to those you never knew existed. *Discover vintage treasures at Elmer's Barn north of Wiscasset *Explore the eclectic antique vehicle collection at the Cole Land Transportation Museum near Bangor *Leap back through time with a visit to the eighteenth-century logging community at Leonard's Mills in Bradley So if you've "been there, done that" one too many times, get off the main road and venture Off the Beaten Path.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Globe Pequot Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781493037575
- ISBN: 1493037579
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 10