Off The Beaten Path Georgia: A Guide To Unique Places
The essential source of information about the sights and sites travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them! From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, these guides take the reader down the road less traveled.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Niles
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gpp Travel
- ISBN-13: 9780762781249
- ISBN: 0762781246
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 10