Oerhopaedic Knowledge Update: Musculoskeletal Infection
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. The increasing responsibility placed on physicians and hospitals to reduce postoperative infection makes this OKU specialty topic particularly relevant. Developed in partnership with the Musculoskeletal Infection Society, OKU: Musculoskeletal Infection is the first orthopaedic literature survey devoted to the identification, prevention, and treatment of bone, joint, and soft-tissue infections.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Academy of Orthopaedic
- ISBN-13: 9781975121617
- ISBN: 1975121619
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 HAR/PSC