by Carl I Wick (1946)
Description: First Edition. Rare out of print examination of the commercial fishing industry in the Pacific Northwest during the early 20th century. Signed by author on the front endpapers.. Published by Superior 1946 Good Condition. Small chips to the dust jacket along top and bottom edges. In our Everett store.Signature notes: Signed by author on front endpapers. Dust jacket condition: Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1946
- Listing Date: 02/18/2017
- Sold By: HPB Everett
- Ships From: WA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1