Obstetric Anesthesia For Co Morbid Conditions
This book presents general measures and offers a comprehensive overview of anesthetic considerations for specific serious medical problems in pregnant patients, with a focus on the anesthetic management of non-obstetric disorders during pregnancy and pregnancy-induced diseases. Although many books on this topic are available, this unique volume addresses specific disorders that may be encountered in daily obstetric anesthesia practice and discusses in detail serious medical problems during pregnancy. As such it is a valuable tool, providing targeted information particularly on the anesthetic considerations and management of not only non-obstetric diseases during pregnancy but also pregnancy- induced diseases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319931623
- ISBN: 3319931628
- Publication Year: 2018