Obesity, An Issue Of Orthopedic Clinics
This issue of Orthopedics Clinics will be surveying a broad range of topics across sub-specialty areas on Obesity in Orthopedic Surgery. Each issue in the series is edited by an experienced team of surgeons from the prestigious Campbell Clinic. Articles in this issue will cover the following topics, among others: Obesity the modifiable risk factor in total joint Arthroplasty, The role of bariatric surgery in the obese total joint Arthroplasty patient, Obesity in Pediatric Trauma, Obesity in NM conditions, The influence of obesity on total elbow arthroplasty, The effect of obesity in shoulder arthroplasty outcomes and complications, Effect of Obesity on Elective Foot and Ankle Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Surgery in Diabetic Populations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323610681
- ISBN: 0323610684
- Publication Year: 2018