Nydam Mose: Die Personengebundenen Gegenstande: Grabungen 1989 1999
Nydam Mose or Bog in Southern Denmark, which in the Iron Age was a sacred lake, is renowned for its rich sacrificial finds from the period 200-400 A.D. This is the publication of person-related items found during the excavation in an area labelled The Boatfield, and the finds include dress accessories, personal utilitarian objects, valuables and special tools. This is the first in a series of publications from The Nydam Bog labelled Jernalderen i Nordeuropa (The Iron Age in Northern Europe). Text in German, with English summary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: German
- Publisher: Aarhus Universitetsforlag
- ISBN-13: 9788788415650
- ISBN: 8788415651
- Publication Year: 2010