Nvqs Nursing And Residential Homes
This new edition of NVQs in Nursing and Residential Care Homes contains a wealth of practical information for providing the best possible quality care. It helps you to understand how ageing and illness affect older people and how to meet the care needs of the unique individual for whom you are caring.This new edition provides the information and advice required for an NVQ level two in care. Care assistants will find this an essential guide as they undertake their NVQ assessments. NVQ assessors can use it to plan teaching sessions and work out assessment strategies. This book can be used as a basis for induction programmes. Managers will find essential information and advice contained here to help them meet the challenges of caring for older people in a rapidly changing environment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780632052257
- ISBN: 0632052252
- Publication Year: 2001