Nursing Health Assessment: A Critical Thinking, Case Studies Approach
Special Money-Saving package includes Taber's 21st Edition andNursingHealth Assessment, 2nd Editionwith Free Student Workbook! Give your students more for than moneyand everything they need to succeed!BONUS!The Taber'sPlus DVDEvery print copy of Taber's 21 features the Taber'sPlus DVD.This multimedia toolkit offers a wealth of interactive activities, clinical tools, and resources.Taber's World TourAn exploration of the dictionary's many features. Explore through Sight & Sound1,000 images and hundreds of terms with their definitions and pronunciations.Taber's AudioClear and precise pronunciations for 30,000 terms. Brain Teasers
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F A Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803610743
- ISBN: 0803610742
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: PCK