Nursing Health Assessment: Clinical Pocket Guide
Excellent as a stand-alone assessment tool or as an accompaniment to any assessment text! Helps you bridge the gap from classroom to clinical from learning the theory behind assessment to applying it.Dillon delivers withassessment information most likely to be needed in the clinical setting in this 2nd edition revision of the pocket guide that is based on theNursing Health Assessment: A Critical Thinking, Case Studies Approach text. Focus on the relationships among the various body systems promotes the same integrated approach as the text. Bulleted lists and tabular presentation of the text's core content make the information easily accessible; full-color photos and step-by-step assessment techniques make the content easy to follow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F A Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803608818
- ISBN: 0803608810
- Publication Year: 2003