As the world is growing at a very rapid pace, so is the technology. Nuclear science and engineering refers to one such technology, which studies the characteristics and properties of the atomic nuclei. It has applications in the fields like geology, nuclear medicine, ion implantation, magnetic resonance imaging, etc. The topics covered under this subject are nuclear fusion, nuclear decay, nuclear fission, etc. This book is a compilation of chapters that discuss the most vital concepts in the field of nuclear engineering. It studies, analyses and upholds the pillars of this field and its utmost significance in modern times. The various sub-fields of nuclear science along with technological progress that have future implications are glanced at in this textbook. It aims to serve as a resource guide for students and experts alike and contribute to the growth of the discipline.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Willford Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781682854853
- ISBN: 168285485X
- Publication Year: 2018