Not Easily Broken
New York Times bestselling author T. D. Jakes pens a powerful tale of a couple's attempt to survive a car accident a fractured marriage and the ultimate temptation. After years of disagreeing on what true happiness success and love really are Dave and Clarice Johnson have finally reached a breaking point in their marriage. When Clarice is hurt in a car accident the obvious truth that more than just her injuries need immediate attention is exposed. Their odds of making it worsen as Clarice begins to see a physical therapist and Dave develops a friendship with her and her teenage son. The acceptance and comfort he finds in them stirs his longing for a family and a passionate partner. As temptation tugs at Dave and Clarice pulls farther away they must confront whether their vows are or are NOT EASILY BROKEN.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Center Point Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781585479405
- ISBN: 1585479403
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: LRG