NONobject is the second exhibition in print by Polonium Gallery. This catalog features recent paintings by artists living today who are working in the mode of abstract expressionism. The term, nonobject implies the absence of object as subject within these works of art. While some works may have been inspired by an object (person, place, or thing) the end result is a painting that reaches beyond objective representation and expresses abstract notions of emotion, action, color, pattern, and texture. These artists were chosen either by direct invitation or through a submission review process. In our opinion, these are a few of the finest artists working in abstraction today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781505672213
- ISBN: 150567221X
- Publication Year: 2014