Non Baseload Operation In Nuclear Power Plants: Load Following And Frequency Control Modes Of Flexible Operation
This publication aims to address all relevant aspects of flexible (non-baseload) operation of nuclear power plants (NPPs) specifically focusing on changing electrical output to match the electrical demand and to control the frequency of the electrical system. It provides collective guidance based on current knowledge and operational experience, for the decision making, preparation and implementation of flexible operation for Member States who are considering future flexible operations of their NPPs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201108166
- ISBN: 9201108168
- Publication Year: 2018