Noise: From The Locker Room
Within the smorgasbord of life choices, development of character is important. Much of that building starts at home and further develops in associations with peers in school settings and within social contacts. Quotations from a variety of people, young and old, lead into interpretations. Words within the locker room assists children, youth, and parents to examine choices made and fantasized. Is there a right way or is best merely synonymous with personal? Does it even matter? Which way would you have analyzed the wisdom from quotations from the past? Your opinion is as good as anyone else who examines life and its choices. What would you say or others in your family or social circles from the locker room?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781478327684
- ISBN: 1478327685
- Publication Year: 2015