No Sew Headbands, Belts, And Other Accessories
Getting tired of wearing the same old accessories over and over again? There's an easy and inexpensive fix for that. Try making some new headbands, scarves, or jewelry with just a few pieces of fabric or by refreshing some stuff you already have. Don't know how to sew? That's no problem. Each activity in this book provides easy step-by-step instructions to make your own accessories without ever having to pick up a needle and thread.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Capstone Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781543525526
- ISBN: 1543525520
- Publication Year: 2018