No Box Needed
No Box Needed relates the account of how Dr. Todd Horton came into relationship with the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and his personal journey. We should always be open to learning all that God can teach us. Dr. Horton has grown in his relationship with God and found that it is important to stay open. God has much to teach us if we will remain moldable. Dr. Horton encourages everyone to take advantage of the opportunity to be entirely filled with the presence of God.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530829521
- ISBN: 1530829526
- Publication Year: 2014