What would you do if suddenly your nightmares became your reality? Everyone has nightmares, but few people have them like Brianna, who longs for nothing more than one peaceful night's sleep. When she dreams red eyes follow her. Voices surround her. Hands stretch out to grab her soul. No matter how hard she wills them away, the nightmares won't stop. Right before her high school graduation Brianna realizes that the demons chasing her in her dreams are truly coming after her. Along with two dedicated best friends and a supernatural boyfriend, Brianna sets off on a road trip like no other. With all of their lives in danger, they set out to defeat free Brianna from the evil that wants nothing more than to consume and control her.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Book Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781589826649
- ISBN: 1589826647
- Publication Year: 2012