Trying to understand a person who suffers from a mental illness can become unbearable, but what's harder is for the person who has it try to explain exactly what it feels like. In Myko Williams book,Nightmares, she describes the stages of the unfortunate events that lead up to her illness. She expresses the pinnacle points of these stages in writings and art.Nightmares is a glimpse into knowing the hardships someone goes through before and after being diagnosed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514357859
- ISBN: 1514357852
- Publication Year: 2015