Night Of Terror
Robinson Crusoe and Friday, young agents of the king's secret spy agency, face their greatest adventure yet in the final book of the Crusoe trilogy. The nefarious work of the Circle of XIII has led to the infection of their friend Daniel Defoe, who is gradually joining the ranks of the Circle. The nations of Europe are on the brink of war. Crusoe and Friday must go to a place they never thought they would visit again--the island where they had first met and were stranded together for years. It turns out that the island may hold the key to saving Defoe, stopping the Circle, and heading off a world war that would topple the king of England. Crusoe and Friday's mission puts them back on the high seas and takes them across the ocean. As Crusoe and Friday face the biggest challenge of their lives, the strength of their bond is tested, even as they wonder whether their closeness might lead to something more than just friendship.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: Adaptive Books
- ISBN-13: 9781945293597
- ISBN: 1945293594
- Publication Year: 2018