Newspaper Taxis: Poetry After The Beatles
More than 50 years ago, the Beatles started a revolution, transforming the face of music, youth, and popular culture. This collection of poems responds to the Beatles' music as well as to their historical influence both in the 1960s and today. With contributions by a myriad of poets young and old including Simon Armitage, Carol Ann Duffy, Elaine Feinstein, Peter Finch, Adrian Henry, Philip Larkin, Roddy Lumsden, Lachlan MacKinnon, Roger McGough, Sheenagh Pugh, Jeremy Reed, and Carol Rumens this book is a tribute to the Beatles creativity and capacity to influence successive generations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independent Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9781781720271
- ISBN: 1781720274
- Publication Year: 2013