New World Disorder
In this high-tech thriller, David Marx (Rutger Hauer), a take-no-prisoners homicide detective, is teamed with computer expert Kris Paddock (Tara Fitzgerald) to track down Kurt Bishop (Andrew McCarthy), a software pirate who has been trying to steal a valuable encryption security program. Bishop will stop at nothing, even murder, to get the codes, but when he kidnaps Paddock, he finds out the hard way how Marx gained the nickname "The Coroner." Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: YORK ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 750723102924
- Region: Region 1