New Orleans Funk Guitar: The Guitar Styles Of New Orleans Funk, Cajun, And Zydeco Greats
In this book Shane discusses and demonstrates all the stylistic elements that set the music of New Orleans apart. Topics include funk rhythms, muting and 16th-note grooves, the clave, melodic phrases, authentic "second line" grooves, and Cajun and Zydeco styles. All the music is demonstrated on the included CD featuring Shane and a group of premier New Orleans musicians.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Schaum Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780769291093
- ISBN: 0769291090
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: PAP/COM