New Millennium 50's Party
Rhino's New Millennium '50s Party uses 20-20 hindsight to collect some of the decade's most memorable singles, including Little Richard's "Lucille," the Coasters' "Yakety Yak," Carl Perkins' "Blue Suede Shoes," the Everly Brothers' "Wake Up Little Susie," and Buddy Holly & The Crickets' "That'll Be the Day." Santo & Johnny's "Sleep Walk," Bobby Darin's "Splish Splash," and Gene Vincent's "Be-Bop-A-Lula" are some of the other highlights of this consistently entertaining compilation, which also features songs by Chuck Berry, the Big Bopper, Ricky Nelson, the Champs, and Dion & The Belmonts. ~ Heather Phares, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Rhino (Label)
- UPC: 081227988326