New Men: A Romantic Journey Of Self Discovery Inspired By True Stories
Three passionate young men travel to Rome eager to begin an exciting new chapter of their lives. International studies amid ancient ruins and romantic fountains expose them to an extraordinary new world.Wonderment, homesickness, and adventure transform into the need for human touch and comfort. In the shadow of the Vatican, Anthony falls in love with Kevin leading to a passionate affair that can only endure in secret. Fearing the consequences of being discovered, they cling to each other and their newfound love.Often the third wheel of the trio, Miguel can think of no one but the enchanting Maria. Letting go of his plans for the future, he throws caution to the wind as he quakes in her thrall. Does Maria return his affections? Can these clandestine love affairs survive the foolishness of youth? Will their newly discovered passions win out over their ambitions?Journey with the New Men as their Bonds of Brotherhood are tested by passion, prejudice, and ambition.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: 5310 Publishing
- ISBN-13: 9781990158605
- ISBN: 1990158609
- Publication Year: 2022