Never Try To Drink A Chinese Woman Under The Table: Plus Other Fun And Practical Tips For Doing Business In China And At Home
Never Drink a Chinese Woman Under the Table is a different kind of book about doing business in China, and it is done with humor. The Chinese command one of the world's largest economies yet routinely baffle foreigners who try to do business with them. Trying to drink a woman under the table is one of the MANY ways you can blow it when doing business with Asians. You can also get grey hair waiting for your menu to come at a banquet in a Chinese restaurant's private room. And do you really have to eat the ox tongue and tripe with roasted chili- garlic black beans? And why can't you get a glass of cold water? Richard Bradspies spent more than a decade as the Bank of China's top American in the US. He and PR pro J.D. Fox have authored a book about understanding the Chinese and other Asians in a business and cultural context.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Strategic Media Books
- ISBN-13: 9781939521255
- ISBN: 1939521254
- Publication Year: 2014