Neurological Physiotherapy Pocketbook
The second edition of the Neurological Physiotherapy Pocketbook is the only book for physiotherapists that provides essential evidence-based information in a unique and easy-to-use format for the current evidence in clinical settings. Written by new international editors and contributors, this pocketbook provides quick and easy access to essential clinical information. Pocketbook size for when out on clinical placement or working in clinical practice Revised and brand new chapters on neurological rehabilitation and essential components Concentrates on the six most common conditions, including stroke, traumatic brain and spinal cord injury Use of case studies to illustrate specifics of assessment, management and recommended measurement tools - Expands guiding principles of neurological rehabilitation - Contains completely revised chapters on essential components - Concentrates on six most common conditions (stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's and Guillain Barr Syndrome)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: Elsevier
- ISBN-13: 9780702055089
- ISBN: 0702055085
- Publication Year: 2019