Netter's Neuroscience Coloring Book
Reinforce your knowledge of neuroanatomy, neuroscience, and common pathologies of the nervous system with this active and engaging learn and review tool! Netter's Neuroscience Coloring Book by Drs. David L. Felten and Mary Summo Maida, challenges you to a better understanding of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system using visual and tactile learning. It's a fun and interactive way to trace pathways and tracts, as well as reinforce spatial, functional, and clinical concepts in this fascinating field. More than "just" a coloring book, this unique learning tool offers: More than 100 key topics in neuroscience and neuroanatomy, using bold, clear drawings based on classic Netter art. Clinical Notes that bridge basic science with health care and medicine. Workbook review questions, and bulleted lists throughout to reinforce comprehension and retention. Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323509596
- ISBN: 0323509592
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 CLR CSM