Nervous System Anatomy Exam Notes
REA's Anatomy EXAM Notes are double-sided, laminated reference charts that contain all the information students need on a single reference card. They are colorful, clear, and beautifully illustrated with up-to-date medical terminology. Views for the Nervous System include medial, ventral, and lateral views of the brain, the spinal cord, the nerves of the upper body, the nerves of the right leg and hip - anterior and posterior views, and the vertebra.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Research & Education Assn
- ISBN-13: 9780878918317
- ISBN: 0878918310
- Publication Year: 2002