Ncis:Seasons 1 4
Combining the best elements of JAG and CSI, the CBS crime series Navy NCIS focused on an elite, independent unit of the U.S. Navy, which, in its pursuit of military-related criminal investigations, was answerable to no higher authority -- and thus, of course, was utterly impartial and incorruptible. The head of the series' Naval Criminal Investigative Service was the fiercely independent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, played by Mark Harmon. His team included eccentric coroner "Ducky" Mallard (David McCallum), streetwise ex-homicide detective Anthony Dinozzo (Michael Weatherly), longtime Secret Service operative Caitlin Todd (Sasha Alexander), and irreverent young goth-girl lab tech Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette). Created by Donald P. Bellisario, Navy NCIs first aired September 23, 2003. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERT.
- UPC: 032429230799