Marsha and David McMIllan are your typical stressed out, married couple with a baby on the way, so they hired a Russian nanny to restore some sanity in their lives. She dressed a bit odd - leather, studs and stilettos, and seemed to have quite a few late night appointments, but hey, nannies are hard to find, so they looked the other way.... that is, until they got quite a different surprise.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Anchor Bay Entertainment
- UPC: 013131625493
- Region: Region 1