My Name Is Special
In todays society, there are many children with disabilities and illnesses. Sometimes society has a tendency to overlook the hidden talent in these individuals. They are special in a positive way, because they are the children of God. The most amazing thing about individuals with any form of disability is that they are stronger in other areas. For instance, a man without physical sight may have the capability to play a musical instrument, yet some people with sight cannot play at all. Ask yourself, How does this happen? I believe that within each person lies a light of hope, spirituality, and determination. If you are confident, regardless of your circumstance, you can accomplish anything. After all, God is only concerned about your heart, not your physical appearance. In addition, he loves all of his children. Be confident in who you are, and know that you are a wonderful individual in spite of physical or mental limitations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546232407
- ISBN: 1546232400
- Publication Year: 2018