My Mom Always Looks After Me So Much!
My Mom Always Looks After Me So Much! is a funny, heartwarming picture book about Little Gorilla's trip to the doctor to get a shot and, ultimately, about the love between a mother and child--told in simple sentences by master storyteller Sean Taylor, with sweet and richly detailed illustrations by the Waterstones Children's Book Prize-shortlisted David Barrow. Little Gorilla is going to the doctor for a shot. His mom says it's because she has to look after him. But that's the problem--his mom always looks after him so much. First, she makes him eat broccoli, then, whenever he sneezes, he has to put on an extra sweater. And now a shot! But it's not all bad--the doctor gives Little Gorilla a stick-thing that smells of strawberries for being brave. He loves it--but then he leaves it on the bus on the way home! Little Gorilla is distraught--but his mom takes him back to the doctor for another stick thing. His mom really does look after him so much.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Childrens Books
- ISBN-13: 9781786031822
- ISBN: 1786031825
- Publication Year: 2019