My Math Lab: Student Access Kit
MyMathLab® combines proven learning applications with powerful assessment so you can easily manage your course while helping your students break through to better results. MyMathLab improves results in helping individual students succeed. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. And, it comes from an experienced partner with educational expertise and an eye on the future. Please note: MyMathLab is not a self-study product and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780321199911
- ISBN: 032119991X
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 4