My Many Thoughts
"My Many Thoughts" is about a person growing up living basically alone in the world. The only two things that she really has to confide in is pen and paper. Watch her grow from a confused teenager to a very talented and spiritual person. These poems and short stories are about my struggles with my childhood until my early adult life. Even though I am not as confused as I once was, my writings and thoughts have become so powerful that they are also inspiring. Take a look into my world! My world that contains my many thoughts and daily struggles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781434386113
- ISBN: 1434386112
- Publication Year: 2008