My Christian Year
Following the calendar year, this book explores the ways in which the main festivals that highlight a Christian child's year are celebrated. The ceremonies, food, clothing, stories, and other customs associated with such festivals as Christmas, Easter, Advent, Lent, Epiphany, and Harvest are detailed in simple terms and colorful photographs. Look inside nine-year-old Jana's diary to see a child's perspective on what it's like to be involved in each of the festivals.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- ISBN-13: 9780750240635
- ISBN: 0750240636
- Publication Year: 2004