My Christian Year
This book moves chronologically through the calendar year and looks at the typical events, customs and celebrations celebrated by Christian children. Festivals such as Christmas and Easter, and personal customs such as baptism are explored through the use of religious articles, books, buildings, symbols and food. Look inside nine-year-old Janay's diary to read what it's like to be at each event. What does it mean to belong? (Year 1 - looking at religious symbols, clothes, buildings and festivals), What does it mean to belong to Christianity? (Year 1), Beliefs and practices (Year 1), Celebrations (Year 2), What do signs and symbols mean in religion? (Year 3).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- ISBN-13: 9780750240628
- ISBN: 0750240628
- Publication Year: 2004