My Beautiful Memory
Alexandra Rowan earned a double major degree in creative writing and communications. Shortly after her graduation in 2013 she died suddenly and without warning because of her use of hormone-based birth control. This book is a testament to her life, written by her father, David. My Beautiful Memory examines her life and death, and describes the difficult journey that her parents had to undertake following their loss. It concludes with an examination of the US drug industry's influence over the regulation of these drugs that kill over one thousand women each year. Alexandra was a young woman with a love of many things, but her chief passion was writing. Latter parts of the book are written in her own words.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ayni Books
- ISBN-13: 9781785357640
- ISBN: 1785357646
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint