Music For Little Mozarts 3: A Piano Course To Bring Out The Music In Every Young Child
Flash Cards reinforce concepts as they are presented in the Music Lesson Book 3. Each card contains a musical symbol or rhythm pattern for the student to identify. Included on the cards are musical terms, keys on the keyboard, notes and rests, rhythm patterns, notes on the staff, steps and skips, intervals on the keyboard, and melodic and harmonic intervals on the staff. The back of the cards contain questions to ask the student about the information on the front of the card. Answers are provided, making the cards easy to use for parents with limited musical backgrounds.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780739006467
- ISBN: 0739006460
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: FLC CRDS