Music Expressions Grade 3: Teacher Curriculum Package, Texas Edition
Music Expressions, the general music component of Expressions Music Curriculum, is a literacy-focused music curriculum that includes a wide range of classroom resources for teachers of grades K-8. Each lesson focuses on a particular set of music standards set forth in the National Standards for Arts Education. It provides elementary school students with the curricular foundation needed for secondary-school music disciplines including band, orchestra, chorus, and jazz ensembles. Its spiral structure builds music skills cumulatively from class to class and year to year. Features include embedded assessments, authentic recordings, and diverse content.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780757939464
- ISBN: 0757939465
- Publication Year: 2006